Announcement from AICOMP Group AG and companies of the Aicomp Group regarding the Coronavirus Sars-CoV-2 and business continuity
Published by the management
The purpose of this statement is to inform our customers about the measures currently being taken by Aicomp due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus Sars-CoV-2.
In these extraordinary moments we have to be closer to each other. As a trustworthy partner, we are working continuously at your side and are sure that a close cooperation, constant communication and synergetic efforts are the best ways to solve these new challenges.
Our team members, our customers and the provision of high-quality services continue to be our top priority. We will continue to monitor the situation and take all necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees and business continuity for our customers.
Aicomp has more than 15 years’ experience of remote work culture and managing virtual teams while ensuring project performance. We have the IT infrastructure and a comprehensive business continuity plan that ensures that we are fully functional. As an agile organization, we will continue to adapt and face the challenges that both of our organizations face.
We will continue to closely monitor updates regarding the development of COVID-19 and all government regulations and make additional adjustments as necessary.
Together we have the means to keep our business going while prioritizing the health and wellbeing of our colleagues, families & friends.
The following measures have been initiated:
- Identification of the risks that arise from this situation, identification, evaluation and implementation of protective measures to prevent situations that could impair the performance of individual organizational units or endanger the health of our customers or employees.
As part of operational continuity management, Aicomp has initiated the following to cover the epidemic / pandemic issues:
Preventive measures – limit the spread of the disease
- Travel restrictions,
- Restriction of personal meetings,
- Promote remote meetings / video conferences instead of face-to-face meetings,
- Health and hygiene practices according to official guidelines
- Frequent communication with employees and business partners,
- Offer or arrange home office for all employees
Response measures – minimize business impact
- Maintaining the availability and representation rules of employees in key positions and key qualifications in critical processes and services,
- Representation rules to maintain AMS support readiness and the guaranteed response times, as well as commissioned project work.
Please take full advantage of our experience and let us work together to better protect and expand our businesses together.
If you have any questions or need additional support, please contact me directly or your relationship partner in our company. Due to the measures described above, we currently do not see any restrictions with regard to our availability and service provision.
Jens Hennecke & Jeroen Koopman
AICOMP Group AG