Our history connects a strong partnership with SAP. Therefore, our solutions are based on SAP software (S/4HANA, Cloud).
The Aicomp Group is the leader in ERP solutions for the packaging industry, providing innovative and sustainable solutions to customers worldwide.
Product configuration is our core. But we don’t stop there. We extend this to end-to-end solutions for our customers.
Our business touches people’s lives every day. Most people don’t know it, but our work can be found in the online order that you just received. Its impact can be felt in keeping medication sealed and secure. Aicomp provides services to improve other businesses’ climate footprint and safeguard the environment, in the effort to provide sustainable, renewable products around the globe.
We sell software and provide consulting services – but that doesn’t mean you need to be an engineer to jumpstart your career. Throughout its history, Aicomp has sought and found individuals who use their unique talent, intelligence, and creativity to work in a field that has a direct positive impact on the world around them.
We’re looking for interns who are ready to dive into our growing, fast-paced industry: consulting, software development, A.I., marketing, and more. These are the areas we will teach you, mentor you in, and set you on the path to a successful post-college career.
We’re excited to offer you both the opportunity for remote work, but also to travel to our offices in Fort Lauderdale and Memphis. You’ll interact with and learn from an international team.
But it isn’t just work: we have perks. We seek out time for our team to go out and socialize. We offer interns all the benefits given to full-time employees:
- use of Mac and iPhone
- flexible scheduling
- community engagement
The internship can convert into a full-time position. If Aicomp has your interest, please fill out this information and submit your resume and/or cover letter:
Want to Learn More About Aicomp?
A little insight
Detailed Job Description
Job Title: SAP or Business Intern
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA; Memphis, TN, USA; various other remote possibilities can be arranged
Duration: 3-6 months, with flexibility of exact dates and potential for extension with subsequent employment
Description: The Intern will be responsible for:
- Collaborating on machine learning and artificial intelligence business applications
- Assisting in the configuration and customization of SAP modules to meet business requirements
- Participating in testing and validation of SAP processes and systems
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements/processes and workflows to identify areas for improvement or custom solutions
- Providing support to end users
- Participating in the development and delivery of training materials for end users
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of SAP processes with business needs
- Other related duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business, Packaging Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Understanding of business processes and workflows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as remote
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bonus but not required: knowledge of SAP or familiarity with the packaging industry
- Gain hands-on experience with SAP implementations within a leading industry company
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gain insight into business processes and workflows
- Develop skills in SAP configuration and customization
- Opportunity to participate in the development and delivery of training materials
- Opportunity to contribute towards solution designs and product development
- Potential for extension or permanent employment following successful completion of the internship
To apply, please submit your resume via contact form or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Questions in the meantime? Feel free to reach out to Meredith Lewis (email@example.com, 901-337-0619).