We are looking for a Developer (f/m/d) for ABAP in SAP ERP to strengthen our team in Austria at the earliest opportunity. The job location is in Vienna.
Aicomp is a globally operating software and consultancy company with various subsidiaries in Europe and the USA. We are one of the world’s leading implementation partners of complex SAP variant configuration solutions. As SAP Cloud provider, Aicomp is an implementation, development and sales partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Business ByDesign, and SAP C/4HANA. We help our customers to individually configure and implement SAP ERP order to cash processes, from medium-sized companies to globally operating companies. Our SAP software add-on VCPowerPack supports innovative and complex product configurations within SAP key technologies (ERP, S/4HANA, cloud integration).
We foster quick decision making, flat hierarchies, and a high degree of self-responsibility. We value team-oriented operations, quickly accepting responsibility, but also individual freedom.
- Continuing the strategic and conceptual development of our SAP add-on product within our customer projects
- Conceptual development of new product ideas to meet the customers’ demands
- Crucial programming areas include Fiori, ABAP OO, Web Dynpro, dialogue programming, reports, XML
- The focus of the SAP development environment is on logistics (SD/MM/PP/VC)
- Close cooperation with internal developers and consultants
- Familiarization with new themes, such as UI5 or web/mobile development
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ABAP development
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented development
- Strong competency in dialogue programming
- Experience in customer interaction
- Advantageous: competency in SAP logistics modules
- Ideally knowledgeable in Fiori, Web Dynpro or UI5
- Communicative and a team-player
- Languages: Excellent German and English skills. Spanish, Portuguese and/or Italian are a plus
What we offer
- A level of autonomy and freedom found in a small, familiar team
- A modern and flexible working environment (iPhone, laptop and the ability to work from home)
- Active promotion and development of our employees through flat hierarchies
- A performance-based bonus program, plus individual benefits, based on the available options within the countries we operate out of
- Offices that are centrally located
Do you have the right personality to support our goals and grow with us? If so, we would like to meet you! We’re also happy to answer questions about this position via email: HR@aicomp.com.
We’re looking forward to your detailed application. Please note that we may only consider applicants who have applied through our website, www.aicomp.com.