The aicomp | group is a software and consultancy company with locations worldwide. We are the world’s leading implementation partners of complex SAP variant configuration solutions. As one of the fastest growing SAP Cloud providers the aicomp | group is an implementation, development and sales partner for Successfactors, SAP Business ByDesign, and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer. The aicomp | group helps its customers to individually configure and implement order to cash processes, from medium-sized companies to globally active companies. Our software add-on VCPowerPack supports innovative and complex product configurations within SAP key technologies (ERP, S / 4 HANA, HCI / HCP). Our Cloud portfolio offers small and medium-sized businesses software as a service – at low, attractive monthly prices.
We’re looking to strengthen our team at the earliest opportunity. The job location is in Memphis, however an appointment at one of our other locations is also possible. We foster quick decision making, flat hierarchies, and a high degree of self-responsibility. We value team-oriented operations, quickly accepting responsibility, but also individual freedom.
- Continuing the strategic and conceptual development of our SAP add-on product
- Conceptual development of new product ideas
- Crucial programming areas include ABAP OO, WebDynpro, dialogue programming, reports, XML
- The focus of the SAP development environment is in logistics (SD/MM/PP/VC)
- Implementing individual customer requests during projects
- Close cooperation with internal developers and consultants
- Familiarization with new themes, such as U15 or web/mobile development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ABAP development
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented development
- Strong competency in dialogue programming
- Experience in customer interaction
- Advantageous: competency in SAP logistics modules
- Ideally knowledgeable in WebDynpro or UI5
- Communicative and a team-player
- Languages: Excellent English skills, German and/ or Spanish are a plus
- A level of autonomy and freedom found within a small, familiar team
- A modern and innovative working environment (iPhone, Laptop, height-adjustable desks, and the ability to work from home)
- Active promotion and development of our employees through flat hierarchies
- A performance-based bonus program, plus individual benefits, based on the available options within the countries we operate out of
- Offices that are centrally located
Do you have the right personality to support our goals and grow with us? If so, we would like to meet you! We’re also happy to answer questions about this position by phone (+49 30 890-643424) or email: HR@aicomp.com. We’re looking forward to your detailed application. Please note that we may only consider applicants who have applied through our website, www.aicomp.com.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire (https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/practices/inquiries_citizenship.cfm ).