Fort Lauderdale – Working Student / Marketing Intern
For our location in Fort Lauderdale, FL we are offering a position for a working student or intern in marketing.
We wish to further expand our marketing activities and are looking for active support. We have a wide range of opportunities for this, but also challenges. As part of the marketing team, you will gain direct insight into B2B processes. We will also actively support you in developing your skills in various areas.
Duration: at least 18 months (with option to extend)
What we offer
- Fair pay and working hours that fit well with your studies
- Flexible working hours by arrangement and remote working opportunities
- An individual learning path to expand your skills
Depending on your technical and professional abilities, you can contribute to various areas. These include, among others:
- Online Marketing
- Public Relations
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Event Management
- Product Marketing
Emphasis will be given to tasks including:
Content creation: starting with texts (graphics and videos are a plus) – you will support the research and creation of relevant content, e.g., website, social media, and public relations, as well as assisting our consultants and sales team.
Communication: our marketing team is responsible for internal as well as external communication at Aicomp. Whether it’s internal news and processes, arrangements with external partners, major project planning or customer communication – we have many contact points that need to be carefully maintained and developed.
Strategy: whether it’s a creative approach or looking at the big picture for the company – you get to contribute. Your development of ideas and/or support with important research will help Aicomp to further evolve.
- You are currently completing your studies with a focus on marketing, at least in the 3rd semester (Bachelor…Master students are welcome as well). First-year students should have some hands-on experience.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both written and in interpersonal interactions.
- You have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written. Optional: being a Spanish-speaker is also advantageous. German language proficiency is a plus.
- You have excellent skills in the use of common MS Office programs (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You are interested in software and IT topics and are willing to familiarize yourself with our target markets (packaging industry & discrete manufacturing).
- Optional: you have experience with image and video editing software.
- Optional: you have experience with content marketing systems for website maintenance.
- In addition to your professional skills, you should have other qualities that are important for working at Aicomp. These include patience, openness, resolution, and reliability.
Aicomp is a global software and consulting company with various offices in Europe and the USA. We are one of the world’s leading implementation partners of complex SAP software solutions for packaging manufacturers and other discrete manufacturers.
We support our customers in the individual configuration and implementation of SAP ERP order-to-cash processes, from medium-sized companies to global enterprises. Therefore, our SAP software add-on VCPowerPack supports innovative and complex product configurations within SAP key technologies (ERP, S/4HANA, cloud integration).
Do we have your interest?
Then please send us your detailed application via our website.
If you have any questions in advance, please send us an email to HR@aicomp.us.