This job vacancy is available only in German language. This is only a technical translation.
For our location in Berlin we offer a position as working student (m/f/d) in marketing as of 01.04.2022.
We want to further expand our marketing activities and are looking for active support. We have a wide range of opportunities for this, but also challenges. As part of the marketing team, you will gain direct insight into B2B processes. We will also actively support you in developing your skills in various areas.
Start: April 01, 2022
Duration: 18 months (+)
We offer you…
- 12€ per hour at 15h per week
- Flexible working hours by arrangement and mobile working opportunities
- An individual learning path to expand your skills
Depending on your technical ability, you can contribute in various areas. These include, among others:
- Online Marketing
- Public Relations
- HR Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Event Management
- Product Marketing
Specific task focus areas are:
Content creation: Starting with texts, graphics and videos – you support the research and creation of relevant content e.g. website, social media and public relations or help our consultants and sales.
Communication: Marketing has responsibility in internal as well as external communication at Aicomp. Whether it’s internal news and processes, arrangements with external partners, major project planning or customer communication – we have many contact points that need to be carefully maintained and developed.
Strategy: Whether it’s a creative approach or looking at the big picture of the company – you get to contribute. Develop ideas or support important research that helps Aicomp evolve.
- You are currently completing your studies with a focus on marketing, at least in the 3rd semester (Bachelor).
- You have good skills in the use of common MS Office programs (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
- You are interested in software and IT topics and are willing to familiarize yourself with our target markets (packaging industry & discrete manufacturing).
- Optional: You have experience with image and video editing software.
- Optional: You have experience with content marketing systems for website maintenance.
In addition to your professional skills, you should have other qualities that are important for working at Aicomp. These include patience, openness, determination and reliability.
Aicomp is a global software and consulting company with various offices in Europe and the USA. We are one of the world’s leading implementation partners of complex SAP software solutions for packaging manufacturers and other discrete manufacturers.
We support our customers in the individual configuration and implementation of SAP ERP order-to-cash processes, from medium-sized companies to global enterprises. Therefore, our SAP software add-on VCPowerPack supports innovative and complex product configurations within SAP key technologies (ERP, S/4HANA, cloud integration).
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send us your detailed application via our website.
If you have any questions in advance, please send us an email to HR@aicomp.com.